Bereavement Counseling Group
CFC Therapy takes the approach of a 6-week group, providing a welcoming environment for persons who have experienced a loss to be part of a community which will allow them to express their grief, learn about the grieving process and work toward moving forward through the grieving process.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Learn skills to help manage grief.
- Learn on-going self-care strategies.
- Have a safe space in which to share stories and memories of deceased loved ones.
- Participate in activities and exercises designed to assist in moving through the grieving process.
- Share resources and ask questions of other group members related to practical issues and concerns.