Although some clients choose to enter family therapy as the first choice of treatment, other times family work is incorporated after period of individual, child, or couples therapy. I can assist families, large or small, in addressing issues that have previously caused conflict between family members.
• Parent-child conflict
• Parenting adopted or step children
• Family communication problems
• Defiant, angry or isolated children
• Mourning and issues of loss
• Emotional distance
• Caring for aging family members