Whether you’re looking to create a more positive dynamic with family and friends, a significant other, or simply with yourself, we’ll help you get there.
At CFC Therapy Group, we’re committed to your possibility.
CFC Therapy can help you
• Feel calmer and more relaxed.
• Make decisions that you are proud of.
• Create a healthy lifestyle.
• Work with your partner to build trust and understanding.
• Process and heal from traumatic events in your life.
• Understand your symptoms of depression and anxiety.
• Learn ways to cope with difficult feelings.• Remain focused at school/work so that you can achieve your goals.
• Work with your children and family to create a behavior modification plan and to establish healthy family roles.
• Strengthen your relationships and learn better ways to communicate with the important people in your life.
• Sleep better as you learn to fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer.
• Learn ways to cope with feelings of anger, disappointment, or fear.
• Understand the differences between an obsession/compulsion and ways to live free of anxiety.
“Fight, Flight, or Freeze.” Many of us have likely heard this phrase before, but what does it mean? Why do we respond in these ways?
Career Opportunities with CFC Therapy
CFC Therapy is a qualified mental health care provider committed to inspire lasting change. We empower our clients to lead fuller and happier lives through increased insight and individualized coping skills.
Our therapists are committed to creating deep meaningful relationships and motivating life-transforming change at home, in the workplace, and in the community. We help our clients heal the past, find happiness in the present, and achieve a continued sense of purpose for the future.